- Our Rating: 2 / 5
|Google Play Downloads||46,288,807|
We're frequently updating the app in order to give you the best experience. Turn on auto updates to ensure you always have the latest version. This recent update included minor bug fixes and improvements, completed January 27, 2021.
The Chase Mobile app enables users to manage their accounts, pay bills, pay people, deposit checks, and even transfer money. The app has security features to ensure users are able to safely use the app with their device.
• Account Preview enables the user to view their account balance at Sign in.
• Use Chase QuickDeposit® to deposit a check just by taking a photo.
• Monitor your checking, savings, credit card or J.P. Morgan investment activities.
• Set up Account Alerts and adjust your preferences.
• Schedule, edit or cancel payments for your Chase credit card and your other bills.
• Send and request money using Chase QuickPay® with Zelle®
• Transfer money between your Chase accounts.
• Reload your Chase Liquid® prepaid card.
• Track and redeem your rewards with Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
• Find the nearest Chase branches and ATMs.
• Check and get updates on your credit score.
• Access your personal Chase Home Lending dashboard for ways to make the most of homeownership.
• Banking conveniently on your mobile device, including depositing cheques.
• User friendly.
• App experiences glitches and crashes.
How it works?
- Download app from GooglePlay or the Apple App Store.
- Accept the required permissions for the app’s functionality.
- Sign into your online banking account.
- Navigate the app to use all the available features.