- Our Rating: 4 / 5
|Google Play Downloads
One of the top music apps in the App Store with over 50 million installs, iHeart Radio is a must-have if you’re a music buff. Even if you’re just a casual listener, this app streams all your favorite radio stations and sports shows. There’s also an add-on app to access podcasts from NPR, Gimlet, Ted Talks, and Big Money Players. iHeart Radio is the complete package.
You can certainly set up your own playlists, but who has time for that? iHeart Radio has thousands of pre-made lists that are hand-curated and organized by mood, genre, and activity. You can even listen to a weekly playlist that’s automatically put together for you based on your listening history the previous week. No one else offers that.
If you listen to the radio, you’ve heard of iHeart Radio. This is the app you can use to access it. Visit their website at iHeart.com or install the app from the App Store.
- Stream unlimited music, thousands of live radio stations, podcasts and playlists picked based on any mood or activity.
- Listen to sports radio stations like ESPN, Fox Sports, and more.
- “My Favorite Radio” feature collects all the songs you love in one free personalized station.
- Follow your favorite podcasts and download podcast episodes to your Android device to listen offline, without the need for WiFi.
- Experience podcast playback at your desired speed of 0.5x, 1x, 1.25x, 1.5x, and 2x.
- Ad free experience
- Customize your experience with iHeartRadio PlusTM and iHeartRadio All AccessTM.
- Enjoy unlimited skips
- Download music to your Android Phone or Tablet to listen offline from Google Play
- Create unlimited music hits playlists
- Free version available.
- Ad free experience with Premium account, plus bonus features.
- Very responsive feedback from app developer in reviews.
- Free version contains ads.
- Limited number of times to skip songs with free version.
- Free version of the app does not function well, many complaints of app crashing and other glitches.
App contains a large source of podcasts, radio stations, with many features to allow for a personalized experience. The app allows for downloads to enable users to enjoy content at a later time without the need for Wifi access. Most recent reviews are mostly unsatisfied users, with many receiving feedback from the app developer. The better experience with the app appears to be with the paid Premium version of the app.