- Our Rating: 4 / 5
|Google Play Downloads||4,781,771,578|
In a world where images and videos are the dominant form of communication, Instagram leads the way in social media technology. This app is a must-have if you want to stay tapped into what’s going on in your network and around the world. Connect with friends, follow your favorite sports figures, or just tag the photos you’d like to view later.
Instagram has a number of cool features that separate it from other image and video apps. You can add chat stickers to your story, share to IGTV, and answer questions in a live Q&A. It’s also an easy app to integrate with your other social media platforms, such as Facebook.
The Instagram app has a helpful support site at help.instagram.com and is compatible on any device. It’s designed for mobile phones, but you can manage it from your desktop. This app is rated for teens and comes with blocking and privacy controls.
- Users can upload photos and videos to their INSTA story that disappear after 24 hours, and bring them to life with fun creative tools.
- Post photos and videos to your feed that you want to show on the user’s profile.
- Direct messaging to friends
- IGTV is a standalone video application by Instagram for Android and iOS smartphones. It allows for longer videos compared to Instagram feeds.
- Follow photos and videos from new INSTA accounts in Explore.
- Discover brands and small businesses, and shop products that are relevant to your personal style.
- New features like IGTV for more in depth videos on Instagram.
- Stay connected with your friends, and easily share your stories and feed.
- Free version available.
- Many long term users are dissatisfied with recent updates and changes to the layout of the app.
- Many users find the current layout not user friendly.
- Free version contains ads.
This app allows the user to stay tapped into what is going on in their network and around the world. Connect with friends, follow sports figures, or just tag photos to view later. The app is intended to be used with mobile phones, but you can manage it from your desktop. This app is rated for teens and comes with blocking and privacy controls.