- Our Rating: 4 / 5
|Google Play Downloads||47,698,407|
Welcome to the new generation of Paypal. The Venmo app has been installed over ten million times and is by far the preferred money app for the younger generation. You can use it to split tabs at dinner, transfer money to roommates for rent, settle up for group events, or send surprise money to a loved one. It’s slick. It’s cool. It’s the future of financial transactions.
No one carries cash anymore, nor should they have to. Venmo now offers a Venmo Card which you can use everywhere MasterCard is accepted. You can transfer funds easily into and out of your bank and never get stuck short on funds again. It’s better than a debit card because you can use it to set limits on your spending. Load only what you’ll need.
Venmo was created by Paypal but is far more advanced and convenient than anything its parent company ever put out. Read about the history of the app at Venmo.com and then install it from the App Store. Venmo is available for all IOS and Android devices.
- Transfer money between friends for a meal, or between roommates for bills, and more.
- Venmo Debit Card, shop everywhere Mastercard® is accepted in the U.S., plus earn cash back rewards at select retailers (terms apply).
- Check out with Venmo on some popular apps, like Uber, Grubhub, and more.
- Enables users to easily split bills or share money with friends, family, and colleagues.
- Earn cash back rewards.
- User friendly.
- Add notes to payments to remember what was purchased or the special moment.
- Free version available.
- Users found the app slow and prone to freezing/crashing.
- Free version contains ads.
With Venmo, make it easy to transfer money between friends for a meal, or between roommates for bills, and more. Take advantage of the Venmo Debit Card which will earn cash back rewards at select retailers (terms apply). Use the Venmo app to check out with Venmo on some popular apps, like Uber, Grubhub, and more.